Crystal Healing?

16.12.16

Today's post is a little bit different... I wanted to discuss something of interest to me... 'Healing Crystals'. Before I get into the post let me just say when I say 'Interest' I bought these simply out of intrigue, I have no idea If they actually work and to be quite honest not much/if any knowledge on the subject; probably because I was sucked in that they look pretty too. So how it came about - basically after watching one too many youtube videos on meditation when I couldn't sleep at 2am 'Crystal Healing' came up as one of my suggested videos, so I watched it, It all sounded very intriguing, the video suggested that amazon and eBay both sell healing crystals... so I bought some (here)... You're more than welcome to say I've wasted my money, as I'm not sure if I have yet either.. but I'm an optimistic person and willing to give most things a go...


What is Crystal Healing ?


'Crystal energy healing therapy is a gentle non-invasive form of alternative healing that works holistically to harmonise the mind, body, emotions and spirit, helping to increase our feeling of well-being, neutralise negativity, lift depression and to help us to become integrated, whole beings.Crystals have a long tradition of being used for crystal healing. 


Each variety of crystal has a unique internal structure, which causes it to resonate at a certain frequency. It is this resonance that is said to give crystals their healing abilities. Applying this resonance in a coherent way can help to restore stability and balance to the bodies energy systems, stimulating the body’s natural healing mechanisms.'


Crystals that are in my kit...
Selenite, Red Calcite, Quartz, Rose Quartz, Black Onyx, Red Jasper, Carnelian, Fuchsite, Magnesite, Desert Rose, Citrine, Pyrite. 

So...If I'm quite honest I'm not sure if I'll get into it or whether they ll sit on my desk as ornaments; but either way hey ho, I thought I'd put together this post in case anything comes of it, I'm definitely going to read up and watch more videos on them and see what I think... definitely very intrigued. If things go well I'll update you. Have any of you tried anything like this before? I'd be interested to hear about it in the comments.

Have you seen my Christmas Gift Guide yet? & you can bag yourself some free wrapping paper here.

3 comments

  1. They are so pretty, Definitely intrigued too - you'll have to let us know how you get on with them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard lots of things about healing crystals and my mums friend has in the past given me different crystals to have around the house through hard times. I haven't really used them myself but they look pretty! I would definitley be interested in a follow up post of yours to see if you found them any good.

    Bee x

    saltandstripe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete