Halloween

28.10.16


My favourite time of year has rolled around again, last time this year we were in New York at the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade which I'm trying not to think of without crying! This year we’re settling for a night of pumpkin carving and a date at the cinema to see horror movies. This year I decided to write on my pumpkin with just holes for the light to shine through when it’s lit. I have them in my bedroom at the moment and I love the ‘autumnalness’ they bring to the room, right after designing it I sat it on the bed to take a picture and Holly seemed pretty interested; so a bonus two in one, pumpkins and Holl-dog! I couldn't help but make a cheesy Halloween edit of her which I found pretty hilarious, those fangs tho! Ha. Anyway what ever you’re doing have a great Halloween!
  


No comments

Post a Comment