Molton Brown

17.8.16


Newcastle have really upped their game within the last year or so.. albeit we are still missing an And Other Stories, Cos and Monki.. but it's much better than it used to be, there's been so many new shops and bars opened over the last year. One of the new additions is a new Molton Brown store. I was really excited to hear this and when the people over at MB asked if I would like to sample some products from their new range I jumped at the chance. You can probably tell by my recent posts i'm well and truly ready for autumn, I've been candle mad lately.. I can't wait for the darker nights and autumn fashion so I knew before I headed there I wanted to hunt out some new candles..



The new store is on Blacket St just opposite Hotel Chocolat if you're familiar with NCL. The store is beautifully designed and I found the staff to be really friendly! I got talking to the lady that worked there about how much I loved musky scents so ended up with a bit of a unisex mix.. some sweeter scents from their new collection and some deep musky scents thrown in from the mens collection.. which of course Luke will pinch too..


From the ladies collection I have.. 




And from the mens collection I chose..




I really loved the items I chose, me and my room and just a walking gorgeous smell if im honest! My favourites out of everything was the candles no shock there, the new Coco and Sandalwood Home collection smells DIVINE and in contrast I really loved the Black leather candle too, I've been burning the Coco through the day and leather before bed.

Very much impressed by their new store and new collections, if you're in Newcastle anytime soon it's worth a pop in, they give free hand massages to which is lovely!

1 comment

  1. Mixed feelings with the purple one. Got some Molton brown products as Christmas presents. The purple reminds me of work

    ReplyDelete