Prague Photo Diary

22.5.16

A few weeks back now, as you may have seen in my recent video (here), Luke and I visited Prague. We came about going to Prague because we booked up to see Hans Zimmer in concert; we both love him as he's done the music for so many of our favourite films, when we looked at the locations he was going to be playing at our choices were Manchester or Prague, we decided it would be nice to make a weekend of it and decided Prague would be a great place to do that. We really didn't expect to love Prague as much as we did, I didn't even really have an image in my head of what it would be like so it completely took us by surprise. 


The weather was great for us all weekend which was a bonus and the city was so so beautiful, it reminded me of a cross between Rome, Amsterdam and Barcelona; very picturesque but also quirky. There was a strong medieval theme throughout the architecture which meant the colours and patterns on each street were packed full of detail. We took the weekend pretty slow mainly strolling around, having meals and drinking cocktails; I'm not massive on alcohol but it was so cheap! In some places beer was cheaper than a bottle of water. One of my favourite things we did was have dinner on the river by Charles Bridge, it was an Italian restaurant 'Grosseto de Marina', it's actually a boat docked up with three floors on it, we had the most amazing pizza and pasta combo with wine spritzers, they were perfect in the heat! Everything was amazing quality and so tranquil being right on the river (if you want a drool worthy pizza close up you can see more in our vlog!) After dinner, with the boat being right on the river, we took a stroll over Charles Bridge; there were street singers, people selling jewellery and even painters, I managed to catch a lady writing postcards there which I loved, it's so nice to see people still doing that! Anyway, to summarise I think we will definitely be going back, flights come so cheap if you book early too! Again if you want to see our hotel etc. etc. It's all in the video! 

Here's some pictures...




























8 comments

  1. Amazing pictures Emma! I hope you had a lovely trip girl - do you mind me asking what camera/editor you use? The quality is insane! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like SUCH a gorgeous place. Your photos are just insane x
    Sophie Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go! Your photos are amazing, it's definitely top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous! May I ask what camera you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely trip! I love your pictures, they definitely makes me want to visit Prague as well. I absolutely love that Tiger bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Prague is on my 'to visit' list :) Love Beth xxx

    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow its such a beautiful place, my mum and dad went a few years ago and loved it xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma your photography is breath taking! What a pro! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete