New Prints

4.4.16

If you know me by now you will know that new additions to my interior are a regular thing; I just can't help myself when it comes to homeware. I mentioned in one of my IKEA Hauls a while back that I wanted to incorporate more earthy tones into my interior, there for the previous black and white prints just weren't cutting it. I wanted to go a little more grunge.

Desenio reached out and asked if I would like to review some of their prints at the time I was looking to update my room so I jumped at the chance; they're a really cool Swedish brand that have recently come to the UK selling their posters online, upon a quick glance of their website I knew they were right up my street, very minimally designed and easy to navigate with so many versatile prints, I would pretty much say there's something for everyone.  I got 6 different prints all at the size of 50X70cm; these are huge statement size posters, along with the feather and skull prints above I also selected some mountain prints, a black and white wave scene and an Indian/tribal print. Upon arrival they came well packaged in a large roll tube. I was really impressed with the quality; being such huge prints often detail and resolution is lost but these were so clear. I just bought some IKEA frames and I was ready to roll.




 I really like the look of them, I think they give my interior a completely new feel being so huge they are definitely a talking point in the room. You can find there website here if you're looking for any new prints! Let me know which ones you like. 


2 comments

  1. Those prints are gorgeous!! You're giving me some serious room inspo right now! Lovely post x

    Love, Maia
    www.maiacreed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maia! Glad you like them <3 x

      Delete