Nordic Design - S220

6.2.16

You'll probably know by now that interior accessories/interiors in general turn me on; yep! I love interiors (I even studied interior design at uni if you didn't already know that too) so when I find a brand I really love I think it deserves an appreciation post. 

I came across 'S220' on Instagramwhich is a minimalist's dream, a while back; they're a Nordic design company that work with artists and designers from all over the world. They feature small independent designers and handmade products. They had me from the word Nordic; right up my street!

 I was so inspired by their designs I decided to buy myself one of their pieces. This beautiful stand alone mirror shown in the image above; it's designed by Nicholas Oldroyd, it's a simplistic frameless mirror held up by a wireform. It's so light and easy to use as you can easily remove the mirror from its stand to do your makeup on-the-go. I think it's a great simplistic feature to my dressing table.



You can check out their website here, definitely worth browsing if you're into simplistic design.  If you know of any other independent design brands and/or artists that I should know about I'd love to hear about them in the comments! Always on the hunt for new designs..

2 comments

  1. Will definitely bare this in mind... major interior inspo! I'm moving out in August and can't wait to decorate and furnish xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much, we have similar style taste. I cracked up so hard while reading it, gorgious interiors turn me on too :P

    Rabecca I http://www.midnightburnout.com/

    ReplyDelete