Meet and Treat

3.2.16
Meet & Greet Newcastle

Yesterday Luke and I had a nice little trip out into town; we decided to try a new cafe we discovered near China Town called 'Meet & Treat'. I took my camera along so I thought I'd put together a post on the day. It's a very quirky well designed cafe with a gorgeous industrial feel interior and even better food and drink options. 

We sat on the large cushions in the window; it was really pleasant to relax with all the natural light. For drinks I opted for a 'Peach Mocktail' (so refreshing) and Luke opted for a 'Gingerbread Chai Tea Latte' (I would have totally opted for the "Smores Hot Chocolate"; yes you read that right! But I fancied something thirst quenching so went for the fruity option). Next time I will most definitely be trying the Hot Chocolate! 

Pictures speak a thousand words and all that jazz so...









If you live in Newcastle or are around the Chinatown area I would really recommend popping in here, staff are lovely too! We were made to feel so welcome. I think it's going to be our new favourite place; it's open till 9pm too so will be nice to pop in late some nights.

 I've enjoyed putting together a more lifestyle based post. I think I might do this more regularly. What's ya thoughts? 

5 comments

  1. This place looks so cute and your photos in general are gorgeous! Really loving the pastel macarons of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks so cute and your photos in general are gorgeous! Really loving the pastel macarons of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the cutest little place - will definitely keep an eye out for it next time I'm up!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend and I visited Quilliam Brothers after I saw you went, and we loved it! Will have to try this place out too. Keep up the recommendations please!

    Liv xxx

    ReplyDelete