BEACH DAY

12.2.16

Windy grey days at the beach, nothing screams England more does it? As I mentioned in a previous post I was interested in featuring more lifestyle over here and you guys seem to like that idea so here we are....

Luke and I took a trip to Tynemouth beach last week on his day off so I took my camera along with me. I've found when I've been out and about with my new camera lens as of late I'm enjoying a more earthy toned colour palette, beiges, greys and whites - so that's kind of been Incorporated throughout my pictures, just experimenting and seeing what I enjoy. I've even had a bit of an room update featuring those colours which I will have a post and video on asap, actually filming the video today (I went wild in Ikea, found some gems!). 






We had a walk around and explored some of the little caves there then ended the day with fish and chips. I hope you enjoyed seeing a few of our pictures, (I also vlogged the day watch that here) still loving the new camera lens!

What do you enjoy doing on your days off? 

12 comments

  1. These photos are SO pretty, loved this post, I love nothing more than driving around in the car with music playing and letting the road take me to wherever it may lead hahaha.

    Jess
    justthatgirlonline.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jessica :-) totally agree, love a good aimless drive about, they always end up to be the best road trips! xx

      Delete
  2. Really stunning photographs Emma, they are so crisp and polished. It was interesting to hear you are experimenting with your new camera lens and taking earthier toned snaps. I particularly love the second one because of the way you have frozen the waves in motion and have captured the earthy tones so well. I would love to know what camera and lens you used so am popping over to that link in a bit. I’m into photography too! I enjoyed the related vlog, keep up the good work!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Helen, glad to see you like what I do! :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you're so close to my house here! I love the beach whatever the weather (and Tynemouth Market for ice cream and strawberries in the summer!)

    Chloe x
    www.proseccoandpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise you lived in Tynemouth, Mega Jealous! would love to live by the beach. The market is the best isn't it, we had epic cupcakes there the other week xx

      Delete
  5. Was this your new camera lense? I love the colours. The pictures are beautiful. So raw xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It's the Canon 24mm, its fab! I did a separate post on it if you fancy a read too xx

      Delete
  6. These photographs are stunning. I can see how much you are enjoying your new camera lens. I love going to the beach in the winter, there is something so refreshing about it.
    www.thisisallure.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sinead, totally agree with you about the beach in winter; it's also nice to capture something a little diffrent rather than just blue skies, the photos seem to have more depth some how? xx

      Delete