Minimalist Jewellery + Accessory Wishlist

10.1.16

I was sorting through my jewellery yesterday and realised I have never really done an accessory related post. I love minimalist jewellery so I thought why not make a good ol' wishlist! I tend to keep the majority of my jewellery mostly all sterling silver with the odd bit of rose gold added in as of late. I prefer to have high quality with a smaller amount these days, I think simplistic yet statement pieces help complete my outfits. Here's some pieces I've linked and would like to add to my collection asap.

(If you're viewing from mobile don't forget to click the '>' arrow so you can see all of the products.)

Beware these are what minimalist dreams are made of *drools*

I hope you enjoyed my picks, if you fancy browsing a few more of my wishlist items head over to my 'Shop' page. Happy shopping!  

3 comments

  1. I am a sucker for silver and rose gold jewellry as well. I really love the look of those rings - stunning!

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minimalism 4 eva ✌ Lovely post Emma X

    Gianni
    www.thegedituk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh i love minimal jewellery, i always think it looks so classy!

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete