Happy New Year

1.1.16
I know it's cliche but I'm going to say what everyone else seems to be saying; I can not believe how fast this year has gone! I think as I've grown older the years seem to fly by. I remember the days when the six week holiday from school used to feel like years; I barely feel like last Christmas is over and here we are. I'm writing this currently an hour before new year with a glass of prosecco...

I've took a little break from blogging and YouTube over the xmas period not only for a break but to regain my mojo. I was planning on coming back Wednesday but I thought why not just come back after new year for a proper fresh start. 

I've had a really lovely year in the sense that all of my family and friends have been happy and healthy, I have a lovely boyfriend and I've had the opportunity to re-visit my favourite places in the world this year, New York being one of them...

However this year I've also struggled a lot with my mental health (which is something I rarely talk about, even to close family or friends as I find it very difficult), I won't go into huge detail as that's a whole other post but I wanted to mention just as to not give the illusion that everything online is perfect as it isn't. Times have been hard but luckily towards the end of this year I feel like it's getting slowly better. I really hope this is something that continues within the new year. 

Along with the improvement of my mental health this year I plan to explore a lot more creatively, I feel creativity is a huge part of me and when I'm not being creative I feel kind of down, hard to explain but it really gives me a buzz, whether that be video, photography, painting or drawing I plan to do much more of it, with the help of a lot of art supplies I got for xmas! Luke and I have some exciting things planned for 2016; so stay tuned folks! Lastly thanks so much for sticking around with my little corner of the Internet, much love to you all.

Let's boss 2016. 

2 comments

  1. I'm sure that every day will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Emma! I have similar thoughts to you in terms of how 2015 went for me mentally, so I'm looking forward to a stronger, happier 2016. Wishing the same for you too! x

    Lorna | Lorna, literally.

    ReplyDelete