The Black Crocodile DW

15.12.15

Something very exciting landed on my doorstep this morning; The Daniel Wellington Classic Reading Watch*. I LOVE their new design release within their classic collection, I already own the Classic Sheffield Lady which I wear all of the time, but this new release is a welcomed addition; (you can never have too many watches right?!) Having the crocodile effect strap really subtly adds a bit of texture and smartness to any outfit. I opted for mine with silver detailing as I thought it would go with the majority of my silver jewelry. I also chose a blue and white interchangeable strap for days where I want a little bit of colour in my outfits.



 I loved the way it was gift wrapped, so christmassy with the red bow and beautiful box. It would make the most gorgeous gift for anyone looking for a luxurious gift for a loved one, or why not even treat yourself?

You can get free shipping and 15% off your purchase at checkout by using the code EMMAGRIFFY (here) enjoy! 

3 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous watch - Daniel Wellington make some really lovely designs!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous simple and chic little watch
    x

    ReplyDelete