Classics

5.12.15

You can't beat a good pair of classic black boots, I have umpteen pairs (you can never have too many ankle boots right?) But I have just added these little beauties from Zara to my collection. A lot of the boots I already own have some sort of detailing on them or are quite chunky so I wanted to opt for something completely classic. 
I love the shape of these boots, they kind of reminded me of boots people used to wear in Victorian times ha! They look amazing with a nice pair of black jeans or tapered black trousers. I’ve been wearing them non-stop since I bought them and will continue to do so until this awful weather improves! They are leather with silver detailing on the zips (I never wear gold so was pleased about this) and then have a patent leather piece across the toe. 
 I’ve also picked out some of my favourite black boots below as these are currently sold out online but definitely have a snoop for them in your local Zara as I found the last pair knocking about when I was in their Edinburgh store! 


Shop My Top Picks  

2 comments

  1. I love these boots, they're so classic and perfect for all times of year!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. WANT.THESE! OMG! They go with everything, i love them so much!

    http://www.midnightburnout.com/

    ReplyDelete