A Festive Fragrance

3.12.15

I'm not going to start the ole perfume post saying how much I love deep scents (I do) and how I always pull them out at winter time but I am feeling mega festive and couldn’t resist a little perfume update with you, this landed on my desk this week and ever since I've been wearing it non-stop. Black Opium by YSL is something I’ve seen loads of bloggers raving about so I was looking forward to trying it. 
The verdict? It’s a warm and spicy fragrance that screams festivity, with notes of Coffee, Orange Blossom, Cedar wood and Patchouli (it’s also described as floral; I personally can’t smell this which pleases me because I'm not into floral scents at all). Dark and heavy I think I would wear this as night time fragrance. I really love the scent!
I think it’s a great one to pick up if you’re looking for Christmas presents for family or friends that like dark sultry fragrances. I wanted to do a few festive reviews leading up to xmas rather than a gift guide; I feel like more in depth posts on specific products, especially if I'm going to be buying them for others, are more beneficial not sure if you’re the same? If you would still like a gift guide holla and I'll get on it. Anyway, definitely go have a sniff if/when you’re next at Boots! It’s glorious.

No comments

Post a Comment