Herbivore Botanicals Introduction

28.11.15

So toady I'm super excited to be reviewing some of the Herbivore Botanicals products. I've been meaning to buy some of their products for donkeys - I originally found them on Etsy a while back and fell in love with their packaging, it’s so dreamy! I picked up two items from their range, it was so hard to choose (and I definitely still need their 'Blue Tansy Mask' too) but I decided to opt for one bath product and one hair.


Firstly the Coconut Bath Milk'; I'd seen Essie Button raving about this in an old video and ever since wanted to pick it up. I'm not a massive bath person but I am a massive coconut fan and would have baths just so I can use this it smells THAT good, it has dehydrated coconut milk and vanilla extract in it so it literally smells like some kind of freshly baked coconut cake; divine! I’ve used up almost half a jar now, it makes my bath water so unbelievably soft and almost leaves a moisturising film on my skin. Very much liking this product.
Next for hair care I picked up the Herbivore Sea Mist. I love salt sprays so when I seen this I knew I wanted to try it. As you will probably know I usually wear my hair in loose waves so any kind of salt spray really helps to add texture to my hair. I used this whilst I was on my trip to NYC almost every day. I opted to use it dry (it can be used wet too) although I found spraying it directly on to dry hair made my hair more textured. The smell is also gorgeous; you can smell the lavender undertone but nothing too over powering!  
I love the brand and the quality of the products are fab, is there anything you've tried that I should try? Thinking of adding a few more bits to my Christmas list!

2 comments

  1. I've recently bought a few things from the brand too. Blue tansy mask, coconut rose facial spray and a sea mist. You definitely need to try the mask, it's amazing x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete