The Small Things

10.8.15

I think sometimes in life when we trudge along day by day it's difficult to see the positives in life, when really waking up everyday in it's self is a reason to be happy. I think it's easy to forget the small things in life that make us happy, so here I am today with a list of small things that have made me happy this week. 


1. Packing for my holidays (lame I know but I actually enjoy it).

2. Fresh flowers. I'm trying to make this a weekly purchase, they always brighten my day.

3. Netflix. Anything Netflix to be honest, just started 'Sense8' and I LOVE it.

4. I'm really close to announcing something that's taken me the last year to work on!

5. Buying a new water colour paints set (embracing my inner 5 year old self).

6. Long walks with the dogs.

7. Visiting my grandma, She always brings a smile to my face.

8. GBBO IS BACK! 

9. Following on from above I've been attempting baking too! Loving it.

10. The future looks bright!  


So there you have it, short but sweet, ten things that I'm happy about at the moment. What are the small things you're happy about in life at the moment? 


You can get emails sent directly to your inbox when ever I post HERE 
FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  BLOGLOVIN'  |  YOUTUBE

7 comments

  1. Aw this is so sweet! You can come and do my holiday packing too if you want! Dying to hear your announcement!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to hearing about the announcement!! Also, fresh flowers are a must xx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I find packing fun too! Something about it is so relaxing and I get a kick out of watching packing videos too. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally SO happy GBBO is back. Already addicted and its been one episode. Didn't realise that was possible but oh well hahah.
    Love,
    Ana
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 4 is making me excited! Lovely post honey xx

    Gianni
    www.thegedituk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post- its so true! I'm also an avid GBBO fan, best thing on TV atm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a lovely post! I've been loving PLL on Netfix at the min.

    Charlotte / Styleaked

    ReplyDelete