The Lob

10.7.15
summer haircut

So recently I had my hair cut for summer. I wanted the dead ends off and my hair cut into a really blunt cut. My hairdresser is fab and she tried a really cool and different technique out on my hair; she cut it with clippers to achieve a really blunt style. You can see a snippet of it being done in my recent favourites video, I find it so satisfying to watch. I've also gone back to my 16 year old self and am currently embracing a side part, I find the blonde in my hair is much more visible when I wear it like this. I really love it! I might even go a tad shorted next time, I'm starting to find it's addictive. 

You can see it being cut with clippers here




P.S. I've not that long ago started a Facebook page (here) it would mean the world to me if you could give it a like :) It means you will be notified when I post on my blog... Come stay up to date!

5 comments

  1. I got a 'lob' last year and loved it. Such a good way to revamp your look a bit. Suits you!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'lob' style! It's my go to simply because my hair is quite thin and flat and I find a lob gives it the most life!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lob! I go mine chopped into a blunt cut like this last month and I'm LOVING it so far. Think it might have to become my signature style :) it's just so hassle-free! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous! Having it shorter is so much easier isn't it, especially in this weather. The blonde looks fab too! I've had some blonde put in mine and it definitely makes it feel fresher and more summer ready xx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. New hair looks gorgeous! I have the fear when it comes to going shorter I'm afraid but the shape and colour suit you so much!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete