Sweat Proof Summer Makeup

5.7.15

Today over on my YouTube Channel I filmed my current favourite look for summer; I've been loving a bronzed eye and nude lips. It's also sweat proof so if you find your makeup sliding around in the sun this one's for you! Don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe

WATCH HERE 


P.S. I've not that long ago started a Facebook page (here) it would mean the world to me if you could give it a like :) It means you will be notified when I post on my blog... Come stay up to date!

4 comments

  1. This makeup is incredible and you look gorgeous! + this lipstick suits you so well x
    Take care x

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, the bronzed eyes look gorgeous! I didn't know you had a youtube channel, now going to subscribe!

    Gem. x | slightgem.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning. I love this took especially the bronze eyes x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete