Restocked On Tom

20.7.15
Tom Ford Black Orchid

You might have seen me upload this picture to my Instagram last week; I've done the typical 20 something year old gal thing and purchased Tom Ford 'Black Orchid', the thing is I've loved this for AGES and I've gone through about 3-4 bottles and needed to re-stock recently. I know it's a predictable one as most girls love this stuff but for the ones who maybe still haven't tried it here ya go...

If you've read any of my fragrance posts in the past you'll know that I LOVE a musky heavy fragrance, some of my favourites are 'Molecule 01', 'Ghost Deep Night', 'Jo Malone Wood, Sage and Sea Salt' and 'Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium'. I do tend to add a few fruity/fresh scents into my fragrance routine when summer comes around; just so I don't smell 'wintery' (slightly odd description) all year round.

But any way! This perfume is my favourite out of all the Tom Ford fragrances I've tried/tested, it's unisex too so Luke is partial to a spray too. I wear this daily, I know it might be too heavy for some to wear regularly and throughout the day but on me it settles lovely; just one spritz for day time then I step it up to 3-4 spritzes if I'm going out. I always get compliments when I wear it. I won't begin to list off all the 'top notes' & 'base notes' etc. but I will say it's a gorgeous dark scent with a spicy undertone. If you haven't smelt it yet, go have a sniff at your nearest Tom counter!

P.S. Come stay up to date! You can get emails sent directly to your inbox when ever I post HERE 

FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  BLOGLOVIN'  |  YOUTUBE      

7 comments

  1. I LOVE musky fragrances too, so I am deffo going to check out that list you've mentioned. Black Orchid is one of my faves, have you tried the Tom Ford Sahara Noir?? That one is INSANE!!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh no!! will definitely have to check that out.. thanks for the heads up, I'm always on the hunt for musky scents! x

      Delete
  2. I have heard so much about this fragrance, but I always forget to give it a go when I see it!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and have a sniff asap! haha :) x

      Delete
  3. I've heard such great things about this fragrance but don't think I've ever smelt it. Will be on the look out for this as I do love a musky perfume too :) x

    Charlotte's Road // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the hype Charlotte! its a beaut <3

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this perfume too. We must like similar scents - definitely taking note of the others you mentioned.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete