Asos | 70s Vibin'

6.7.15


1   2   3   4   5   6

Another blog post another ASOS Wishlist; shock! My ASOS watch list is forever expanding and regularly peaks over 100 items; if only I could buy them all. I like to treat myself and generally buy a few staple items from my list each month.

This month I noticed a theme was developing in my list and I've noticed when shopping in general fringe is ERRYWHERE. I think it looks great for festival season! I've picked out my favourite and most 70's picks from the list. I think they would be so easy to style and are really on trend yet so minimal; nothing overkill. I've done all the work for you and listed them above; happy shopping! Feel free to link me to anything you're loving on ASOS at the mo too!


P.S. Did you see my most recent YouTube video? It's a summer makeup look I CAN NOT get enough of! Watch here... 

8 comments

  1. ASOS have THE best 70s stuff in at the mo!! Bad for my bank account!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white playsuit is EVERYTHING. ASOS are always so damn good at trends! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt it?! as soon as pay day comes round its MINE! xd

      Delete
  3. I love all of these picks you've made, and its taking all my will power not to go and shop for them now! I love ASOS' summer collection. That crochet top looks perfect for chucking over a bikini at the beach and that playsuit looks so sleek! :) x

    Charlotte's Road // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! Ino, its definitley one I need for my hollies! x

      Delete
  4. I love this post and every single item looks so perfect for the summertime!

    Have a great day x

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete