A Cult Classic

29.6.15
Embryolisse Lait Cream Concentrate


My skin is Combination - Oily T-zone and dry areas on cheeks

Embryolisse | Lait Cream Concentrate - loved by it seems everyone; beauty editors, dermatologists, and even Sali Hughes! (You might have seen me raving about her in this post

Claims - The name Embryolisse is synonymous with fabulous French skincare and Lait-Creme Concentre is the jewel in their crown. Enriched with essential fatty acids and vitamins, this 3-in-1 lotion helps restore harmony where there's imbalance; nourish areas of dryness and protect your complexion from environmental aggressors. Light in texture and quickly absorbed, skin instantly feels plumped, soothed and hydrated while the velvety finish grips your foundation to help you stay flawless for longer.

So is it really as great as everyone and their grandma says? 

Every time I've been to Paris I have eyed this up in the pharmacies and never got round to purchasing until now! I mentioned that I wanted a light everyday moisturiser in my most recent favourites video as I was finding my Emma Hardie AM & PM Cream slightly too thick for this warmer weather we're having; my makeup was starting to slide which is indeed not a good look. So off I trotted to Space NK to pick the Embroylisse up!

The low down is that I definitely like it and I definitely get the hype! You don't need LOADS though, when I first used this I made the mistake of putting loads on and I ended up a little greasy but after realising that I only needed a few dots on each cheek to do my whole face I was winning. It feels really lovely upon application, very soothing and hasn't irritated or broken out my sensitive skin, perfect for everyday without being over or under kill (is under kill a word?!) The perfect amount of hydration, it's not too pricey either at £13.00 (HERE). 

It definitely lives up to its rave reviews!



P.S. I've not that long ago started a Facebook page (here) it would mean the world to me if you could give it a like :) It means you will be notified when I post on my blog... Come stay up to date!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blog Lovin' | Youtube


4 comments

  1. I'm sure this is the product that the Pixiwoo girls use a lot (I may be wrong) and I've never thought to pick it up! Definitely going to get it on a next Boots visit!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and hear such mixed things about this product. But I’m still eager to try it.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I went to France I was on the hunt for this, but never found it. It's one I have been after for years x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this moisturiser and this is the product I grab whenever my skin is being sensitive and other moisturisers are just burning my skin! I grab a few tubes of these whenever I get the opportunity to visit Paris but it is great to see them being sold in the UK :) xx

    Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete