Three Everyday Items

19.5.15


There have been three main items that have stuck with me this month; I can't stop wearing them. They are my current staples for everyday so I thought they deserved a mention.
  

Basic Necklace 


I received this necklace ages ago in my Blogger Programme Gift Box. I really like how simple and dainty it is; if you know me you’ll know my love for basics and this one is most definitely up my street, it definitely adds a certain finish to a basic outfit. This is from a website called Grimoire but unfortunately I can’t find it in stock at the moment (website)


Daniel Wellington Watch 


This has been a staple for a long time now but again I thought I would mention it as it’s a favourite of mine. It’s the Classic Sheffield retailing at £159.00. Love it!


Soap and Glory Lipstick Pom Pom 


This is a lipstick I forgot about and came across in my collection recently; it’s the Soap and Glory Lipstick in the colour 'Pom Pom', I had one of those moments were I thought how did I forget about you?! It’s a gorgeous berry colour that's perfect for every day. I also love that it has the S&G little detailing etched into the lipstick; can't get enough of it!


Let me know your everyday staples in the comments. I've narrowed it down to three, they usually always change month by month but these three have tended to stick with me lately!


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blog Lovin' | Youtube


6 comments

  1. The Daniel Wellington watches are so gorgeous - I love how simplistic they are. Never noticed that S&G Shade before but it looks lovely!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete