The Drugstore Blush that looks high end

22.5.15


Y'know that perfect blush shade you're always browsing for in the drugstore but it never quite compares to high end? Well I've found it... I'm talking my favourite blusher of all time (no exaggeration) Do I have your attention? It's a must!

*Drum roll* It's the L'Oreal Le Blush in 'Rosewood' - £7.69. My mum purchased one of these and as soon as I spotted it when she was applying her makeup I immediately wondered what she had on her cheeks. I hate obviously rosy pink blushes, as you can see from my NARS set I have never touched the light pink shade and for that matter many of the other shades as the palette is so huge I never keep it in my every day makeup bag, anyway...

This little beaut is small, compact and the colour is just delicious. 'Rosewood' is the perfect rose colour for cheeks without being pink-toned, it's almost more brown-toned. Don't be scared off if you tend to stick to lighter blushes as this does look quite dark in the compact but I find you can wear this very subtly or build up for a more dramatic look.

I do love that it's so small and comes with a mini mirror just underneath the blush, which is also where the mini little brush is stored too; I'm not mad on the brush and would always tend to use my own anyway. I think it looks so sophisticated on and the colour is definitely a colour you don't tend to find in the drugstore. It's a blush shade that I've been searching for for along time! I think with darker skin in summer it's going to look beautiful too!


What are your favourite drugstore blushes? Let me know in the comments!

P.S. I've not that long ago started a Facebook page (here) it would mean the world to me if you could give it a like :) It means you will be notified when I post on my blog... Come stay up to date!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Blog Lovin' | Youtube


6 comments

  1. This looks amazing and I can't believe how cheap it is, considering how expensive it looks. My favourite high street blushes are Max Factor Creme Puff blushes x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that blush/highlight/bronzer palette next to it? Looks amaaazing!

    Mollie x
    www.molliemanning.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the EXACT dupe for my NARS VD palette! I wonder how the swatches compare :) sounds fab! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning shade and I can imagine it looking beautiful on the cheeks. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty shade, great find!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! The nyx cream blush in glow is absolutely stunning! Highly recommend. xx

    ReplyDelete