Recent Homeware Additions

20.4.15
Monochrome Interior Ikea

Monochrome Interior Ikea

Monochrome Interior Ikea

Monochrome Interior Ikea

Monochrome Interior Ikea

Monochrome Interior Ikea

Monochrome Interior Ikea

Me buy new homeware? What a surprise! As you know (or should by now) my love for homeware is insane; anything monochrome and I'm all over it like a cheap suit! I picked up a few new bits for my bedroom recently that I thought I'd update you on. Homeware photography is also another passion of mine so put the two together and expect a lot of photos....

My New (swishy) Lamp 


I like to call this a 'swishy lamp'; I think it looks quite swish and 'officey' as If I'm of importance when this is in my room, it also looks like the Pixar lamp, I just generally love it and for £15.00 how could I leave it?! I think it's a great little addition to my monochrome room. 

Frames


You might have seen in my most recent YouTube video that I picked up these two new black 'Riba' frames, I already had frames above my bed but I wanted two new symmetrical plain black ones as the previous frames were black AND white (life altering change I know). I also wanted to introduce some new prints into my room to go into the frames, as of yet i haven't got round to purchasing the ones I want, in the meantime I've just filled them with my own printouts found on Pinterest. I love the look of them, Muffin (the cat) also appears to be a fan too.

Candles 


Some of these bits you may have seen in my LDN Haul here but I thought I'd include these little newbie candles anyway, I love the way they look on my desk, the rose gold one is unscented but the marble one has the most divine fresh smell called 'Pine wood', you can't beat a nice new candle. 


Accessories 


Rose gold has been making more and more of an appearance in my homeware; I love it! I picked up the basket and candle tray here. I have been using it to store my cacti on as you may have seen on my Instagram, they are held in little terracotta plastic pots too which I feel look lovely and really match well with the rose gold.

Bed Throw 


Me and a few of my friends popped into town last week and I couldn't help but swing by Primark's home section. I spotted this gorgeous throw reduced to £5.00; it's lovely and big to snuggle up with when watching TV and I'm all over the hounds tooth print!

I hope you like my new pieces. Let me know your favourite in the comments below.

Don't forget to select any of the clickable links to view where the items are from!







5 comments

  1. I love all of these! I'm a super minimal and a flash of copper is perfect! X

    theoriginalredhead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love your choices! I've also been picking up a few rose gold pieces here and there, they really add quite a bit of character to a room.

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a huge fan of homeware posts, and this has definitely inspired me to purchase a few new bits and bobs for my room too! I love those quotes/pictures, they're just adorable!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh the exact lamp I want! I don't know how I've resisted every time I've been in IKEA! also, such a nice idea for the frames, I've got about 5 empty ones in my bedroom so may be using this to fill my own! :)

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adding that IKEA lamp to my list for my trip in a couple of weeks!! Literally just what I was looking for! P.s you're featured in my recent post so go have a nosey

    Charlotte / styleaked

    ReplyDelete