My Little Dream Box - April

29.4.15
My Little Dream Box April

It's MLB time again! I have to say I didn't like last month's box at all, I was really disappointed (as you may have noticed there was no review on last month's box), I made a pact with myself after unsubscribing to Birchbox that if I had more than one bad box with any other monthly subscriptions I would be cancelling. So I was intrigued to see if this month's would be better; thankfully it was! I LOVED this months MLB, it's been one of my favourites so far!

This month's was 'My Little Dream Box', as soon as I opened the parcel and seen the front of the box I had a feeling it was going to be up my street, the illustrations by Kano are always gorgeous though. 

The first item I opened was the gorgeous anklet/bracelet (it can be worn either/or) by Delphine Pariente, it came in the cutest little cloud pouch that had to be cut open as it was sealed with blue thread, I love little touches like this; really adds to the intimacy and personality of the monthly boxes, the necklace itself is really dainty and cute; great for summer, the writing on it says 'Bonie Etoile' meaning Lucky Star' in English. 

The next item I opened was the 'My Little Stamping Kit'. I thought this was so adorable! I'm a sucker for anything hand made and I think this will be gorgeous on maybe a birthday card or in my diary; can't wait to use it!

The beauty items this month were really impressive too, containing three full size items. Firstly a Sabe Masson Solid Perfume Stick in the scent 'Copacabana', I really like this perfume stick, I'm a huge fan of stick, solid and roll-on perfumes, this smells delicious; so fresh! Next was a red tinted lip balm by Lou Lesage, again another great addition to the box, I love a sheer tint for summer. Lastly a 'My Little Beauty Conditioner/Masque' for hair, I'm yet to try this but LOVE the packaging and it smells delightful.







Overall I thought this month's was a great box, I'm glad I gave MLB the benefit of the doubt after not being 100% happy with last month's box.

Have you tried MLB? If you have what did you think of this month's box? 

8 comments

  1. What a gorgeous looking little box!! I need it! So adorable.

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking so cute! I actually never heard of MLB, haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really! you need it in your life ha, so adorable! :) x

      Delete
  3. This is adorable! I have also never heard of it, but how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! So many adorable items... I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete