bottom's up

15.4.15
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara review

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara review

This little mascara has been knocking about for a LONG time now and I have eventually got round to trying it. I love to use mascara on my bottom lashes after applying to my top lashes & I always feel if I miss this step my eyes don't look complete..

If i'm honest this was a little bit of an impulse buy, I was at the Clinique counter and noticed when looking at there mascaras that this was only £13.00, I didn't think this was too bad for a Clinique mascara. This mascara comes with a very small wand purposely designed to be used on your bottom lashes without the mess of having to use a large wand in those hard to reach areas like the corners at both ends of the eye. Until I used this I didn't actually realise how much I must have been missing out the inner corner lashes at the front of my eye! It seems to pick up lashes I didn't even know where there, dramatic but true, with the added bonus of not getting mascara everywhere!

It's a nice formula that doesn't clump at all; no flaking and lasts all day! I also LOVE the packaging of this, really simple & cute; very Clinique. It's a great everyday addition to my makeup bag. I wouldn't say it's a necessity but I do much prefer it to using my usual mascara on the bottom lashes. The one and only gripe I have with this product or just bottom lash mascaras in general is simply that being quite a lazy person I sometimes cant be bothered to hunt it out in my makeup bag and end up using my usual mascara instead, I only wish they did a two in one product with standard mascara and bottom lash in one tube! But for now I just need to stop being lazy... I do really love it!

Have you tried it? What's your thoughts? 

2 comments

  1. I am so tempted to pick this up as I always make a mess of my bottom lashes!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete