MEMORIES LAB

7.3.15

I have folder after folder on my laptop of holiday and occasion snaps that I NEVER get round to printing, I love photography and think the importance of capturing memories is crucial. I finally got round to having some of my travel pictures printed by Memories Lab this week...











Well... Sorry if I was a little excessive with how many photos I included in this post but I don't think I've ever been so pleased with a delivery. From what I've seen from Memories Lab's website and Instagram I knew the style of their photos and packaging was right up my street, they go for a very minimalistic vibe. I can not stress to you how beautiful these 24 'Integral Prints' are in the flesh, or the polaroid, I tried to capture it above in the pictures I took but it doesn't do it justice. The packaging alone is so sturdy and printed beautifully along with embossed paper and quotes. 

The whole thing is just beautiful it literally made my heart flutter when it arrived on my door step (I'm aware that sounds mega cringe but if you're a photography geek like myself you might get what I mean). I think it will be such a lovely keep sake for years to come, the box can be nicely stored away to protect the photos. I decided to get a print from each place we've travelled to. I'm delighted with the result! They offer a smaller photo set and also art prints which you can order here! Thank you so much Memories Lab! 

(Ps. I'm considering making a little photo wall with them, what do you reckon?)

* PR Samples

11 comments

  1. i love the packaging of these prints so pretty. I recently got some pictures printed and its the best feeling ever makes you want to take more photos
    Fashion and Beauty Tribes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to do this, they would look really cool on the wall of my bedroom i think :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm hoping to do a little photo wall with them, think they will look really cool :) xx

      Delete
  3. STUNNING. I have a whole brand new living room to decorate so I will definitely be placing an order with these guys. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! you need them in your life.. hope the move went well x

      Delete
  4. This is such a sweet idea! I love how they come as Polaroids. Also I tried to follow you on Bloglovin I don't think your link is working? :( x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know Angela! I've fixed that now :) follow away xx

      Delete
  5. These look amazing - your teeth look perfect in these pictures!

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are far too cute, I love polaroid photos. I'm off to go look into getting my disney photos printed on these because a photo wall sounds like a bloody good idea!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete