Afternoon Tea Perfume

27.3.15

Oh yes you heard that right; EARL GREY AND CUCUMBER perfume! This has become my signature scent as of late...

I received this beauty as a birthday present, I had never owned a Jo Malone perfume before, I've had candles but never a fragrance. I've usually have a smell in the shop and decide it's too hard to choose. Along with being scared away by the price tag, thankfully my lovely Mam knows me well!

This particular scent is fresh, sweet and light; perfect for everyday, it's like nothing I've ever smelled before! It really does smell like Earl Grey tea and as an Earl Grey lover I'm in heaven. You only need the tiniest amount and it lasts all day; 100% worth the hefty price tag at £40.00 for 30ml. I also really like the 30ml bottle; it's slim and sophisticated and not to mention the beautiful box (which is now displayed on my dressing table). I'm no perfume expert so I wont begin to describe the notes etc. etc. but I will say that the cucumber isn't too strong; the fragrance contains only a very light under-tone (or to my nose anyway) which I'm very pleased with as I envisaged smelling like an anti-bac hand gel. If you're a tea fan you must go smell this!

Overall I would have to say 'Jo Malone Earl Grey and Cucumber' is definitely a a winner in my books.

I'm dying to try the 'Wood Sage and Sea Salt', I think that will be my next Jo Malone Venture. Any recommendations? 


7 comments

  1. I've not had a Jo Malone perfume either but there are some amazing ones! I've not smelt this one but I'm definitely going to give it a spritz next time I'm at Jo Malone...I love tea haha!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It would be right up your street Kay! give it a stiff next time your In Jo Malone, its amazing! hope you're well lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous combination! I'm definitely going to have to sample this scent, as it sounds absolutely divine!

    Tessa at Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to pop into Jo and give it a smell Tessa its unreal! x

      Delete
  3. This scent sounds AMAZING! haha <3 I've had a couple of Jo Malone candles before as well but have never owned one of their fragrances. I definitely am going to check this one out because it literally sounds like afternoon tea in a bottle! ♡

    Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Jacqueline! its amazing <3

      Delete
  4. This sounds incredible! Ive never tried Jo Malone before

    Charlotte / styleaked

    ReplyDelete