A New Look

23.3.15

For so long now I've been dying to update my blog design, you may have seen me tweeting about it as its been in the pipe line for ages. I had envisaged the design I wanted for so long and eventually its all finished. 

It's very monochrome and clean which as you know I'm obsessed with. I'm so happy with it! It's also great that it's mobile & tablet responsive as my previous design wasn't, I know allot of you read on the go so that should be a lot easier now.

Something fresh and new for spring. Its really given me my blogging mojo back so I have a hella lota posts coming your way. Whats your thoughts on it? I'd love to know your opinion in the comments..

16 comments

  1. I noticed it this morning .. looks so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new design Emma! It's so very you :) the monochrome looks ace! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this new design; so sleek and professional! I'm rather jealous in fact!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks great!! I need to give mine a little tweak, my mojo has currently gone to sleep.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I loveeee it!! Did you design it yourself or buy a template?

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the new design! very clean and minimal which we all love! Makes me want a refresh of my blog too

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Minimalist designs are the best kind. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. its so clean and gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new design Emma, so clean and easy to navigate!

    ReplyDelete