My Little Frenchie Box

12.2.15

MLB time again, you know the drill if you read my blog often, I do a monthly review of my current subscription box ‘My Little Box’. This month’s was one of my favourites so far! It even included something ‘BY TERRY’...



THIS MONTH’S BEAUTY ITEMS;

By Terry Crayon Khol Terrbly - I was really surprised to see a By Terry item in there as I know there quite high end items; it was even full size! It’s a beautiful soft Khol Pencil that has tiny little gold flecks in it, I used it today on my upper lid smudged out with a blending brush and it didn’t budge all day. 
DHC Oil Blotting Papers – I’m a big fan of blotting papers as I tend to get an oily t-zone so I like to keep these in my handbag for throughout the day if I need a little touch up. I usually use the Clean and Clear Blotting Paper but I have to say DHC has much nicer packaging! It also comes in a cute little pink handbag friendly case. 
MLB Embellisseur - I get quite red skin so I’ve never really branched out to complexion enhancers as I always feel like they make me red. This complexion enhancer however has more of an orange tone; it’s made with apricot kernel oil which claims to make skin look ‘alive’ and ‘radiant’.  It’s a lightweight texture that makes skin soft and sooth with a tint of colour. Nothing too scary which is nice, I think this will be perfect for summer.
L’Oreal Brow Plumper - You may notice that this isn’t in my picture above - this is because it’s already in my makeup bag which was at my boyfriend’s house at the time I took the pictures for this post (wooops). I have had my eye on this for a while now so I was stoked to see it in this month’s box. I love brow setting gels but finding something with a small precise brush is difficult- this is the guy! It’s a tiny and very precise brush that delivers just the right amount of product. 


  
THIS MONTH’S LIFESTYLE ITEMS

Smart Phone Case - I have a hard case on my iPhone currently & have never owned a fabric pouch-like case however I think this is such a handy little item to keep in your handbag. If you’re anything like me your phone always floats around the bottom of your bag and you have to rummage around to find it, this convenient little pouch keeps it safe and snug and even has a pocket at the front for your headphones!

Little pot of messages THIS! squeeeee how cute?! Every time I see this little pot now, which is lovingly placed on my dresser I just completely swoon over it. I love cute miniature things like this; it’s a little jar full of notes, each day upon starting your day you open a different note, each note has a positive/inspirational message on it. I think you could always re-fill it when it’s empty too! Such a great little addition to this month’s box.
 Overall this box has been one of my favourites yet, I think the fact it was French themed this month was another bonus for me. I must say I haven’t had a disappointing box yet! I'm always blown away with the quality of My Little Box, every month they consistently add gorgeous little touches and additions to each box. I think having the lifestyle items in there really pleases me too, as much as I love to hoard beauty items there’s only so much sample beauty bits you can collect! 

1 comment

  1. This has to be the beauty box I want the most, but it's not available where I live! It's so well balanced and is minimal in the dinky sample department.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete