Limp to Luscious lashes

17.1.15


I thought it was about time I actually showed my face on my blog again; it's been a while since I did an up close makeup review so today here we are... This product is something you may have seen me raving about on my YouTube channel. This mascara is SUPER quick to apply and lifts my lashes sky high...



It's the Bourjois One Second Volume Mascara. I first tried this when I attended the Bourjois A/W 2014 preview event last year which you can read about here, my love affair blossomed from there and I have since gone on to purchase more and more tubes of this. Drug store mascaras always do it for me, I usually stick with one and rarely change if I love a mascara but I'm so happy I gave this a go. I don't think you have to spend lots of money to get a fantastic mascara. The proof is in the result!
As you can see my lashes in the before picture are quite long but straight so it's hard to find a mascara I get lift with, this mascara has a plastic wand (quite similar to the Benefit 'They're Real' wand although the bristles seem longer and the formula is a lot thicker). It doesn't take long at all to apply and is so easy to shove on in a rush in the mornings (you can see me applying it here). I think Bourjois pulled it out of the bag with this one! 

What's your favourite mascara? 

7 comments

  1. Great post! Kind of glad I read this as this was on my to try this for such a long time and I just forgot to pick it up. I'm currently using the Benefit They're real…which is great but weirdly I actually think I'm allergic to it seems to irritate my eyes think i'm going to pick this one up to try :) xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many people talk about that mascara, need to pick it up. My favourite mascara right now is the YSL babydoll mascara x

    owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, this looks great on your lashes :) I am a big fan of the They're Real Mascara wand do will definitely keep a look out for this one :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really seems like a good mascara! I had a hard time finding a good one lately (and by lately I mean in the last year…) I'm keeping it in mind for my next shopping trip!

    I love your blog! :)

    gendotss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im rubbish with mascara but love Bourjois so kinda think I should have tried this already...but I havent...but I will be doing now... :)

    www.marriedtoageek.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mascara looks really great, I don't think I've tried a Bourjois mascara in a long time.. I think it's time to pick one up!

    alice xo | beautybyalicee | bloglovin' | youtube

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got this version in my stash and I still haven't opened it! I think I know what I'm cracking out tomorrow...

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete