Weekly Features #4

1.12.14

This week's Weekly Features is rather unintentionally colour coordinated. There's been a mix of things in my iPhone Camera Roll this week; apologies if this is the 38264283 time you've seen my pyjamas, they were quite the fave this week...




8 Years

I'll start with one of my main highlights of the last week; it was Luke and I's 8 year anniversary (of when we got together), crazy! Such a long time. It feels quite strange saying 'eight years', I just can't believe it's been that long. I wont get too soppy on the matter but I had a lovely day. Luke bought me the gorgeous flowers above, I can't wait for all the lillies to open. Thanks for being a swell guy Lukey x

A Box Swap

Box swaps get me all excited! I singed up on perfectstrangers.co to swap a box with someone from another country; such a cool idea. The website pairs you with a complete stranger (I won't say too much on this as I plan to do a full post on the box and my experience), I got paired with a girl from Poland called Mak. I spent this week putting together her box and posting it off. I'm SO excited for her to get it and receive my box! I snapped a picture on my phone of her box all packaged up.

A Family get together

This week my Mam hosted an afternoon tea party. It was for a special occasion as my auntie is visiting from Spain, she doesn't come back that often so it's always a really special time when she does. My mam's friends and a few of my friends came over, I did try to get a picture of my auntie but she hates her photo taken so unfortunately you'll have to just feast your eyes on the food. It was a xmas-themed tea party and as you can see the food was amazing. My mam done such a god job.

Hair Update

Another week another hair change. Not really much of a surprise! If you know me my hair changes more than the weather. This week I decided to get my hair cut a little shorter and have the colour lightened just a tad on the ends.

Despicable Pyjamas

Again my sincerest apologies if you've seen these a thousand times on my Instagram, Twitter or most recent YouTube video, but can we just take a moment? Despicable Me Pyjamas! How cool?! I'm a pretty huge fan of the movies and Agnes is definitely my favourite. I love the little unicorns on the bottoms and they are 'SO FLUFFY!' 

A Taste Revolution 

Bit of an odd point to mention but on a recent tip to M&S last week I came across a drink that I now can't get enough of! It's the 'Peach, Camomile and Green Tea', it's so refreshing! The next time you're in M&S give it a try, you can thank me later...

3 comments

  1. But have you seen the watermelon and coconut white tea??? So refreshing in the summer!! xx

    Http://www.itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box looks so pretty, looking forward to reading more about it!

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw congratulations on your 8 years of being together, that's so cute!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete