See you in 2015!

23.12.14
Christmas blogging break

I wanted to wish all of my readers a very happy Christmas and write you a little message to let you know I will be back to daily blogging in the new year (if I can stay away for that long!) I haven't been absent from my blog for that long before but we shall see how it goes, you may see the odd post go up. I wanted to take a little Christmas break so I can spend much needed time over Christmas with family and friends, I'll also putting lots of new content together for the new year which I'm excited about. Along with eating way too many mince pies I thought I'd let you know how I'll be spending my day..


Things I like to do on Christmas Day

Games. This changes each year, this year we have 'Monopoly: The Walking Dead Edition'; epic!

A festive photo booth. Before dinner I get my camera out and with the help of a few Christmas props (Santa hats, Christmas crackers etc.) my family and I take some silly photos; always fun and lovely memories.

EAT. Everyone knows that aside from the presents and spending time with your family that the best part of any Christmas Day is dinner *drooooool*.

Family. Quite a lot of my family and friends don't live near me, so at Christmas we have quite the Skype/Face time session.

A Christmas walk.  After dinner we tend to get wrapped up and go on a short walk in an a poor attempt at burning off the 789654732 calories consumed so far that day.

TV. Christmas evening is usually spent in front of the TV watching too may Xmas films or starting new box sets.

I hope you all have a great day! In the mean time you can keep up with my daily happenings on Instagram and Twitter.

Thank you all so much for your support this year, it really means allot! I'm so excited to see whats in store for 2015. 

Speak soon x


13 comments

  1. Have a fab Christmas and lets hope you were on Santas good girl list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great Christmas and see you next year :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, have a fab time! See you in 2015 xx

      Delete
  3. Oh very nice blog, very great post!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´#1326
    I hope your follow me back
    My best wishes to you on the holidays
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Sounds like a perfect Christmas. A festive walk sounds like a nice tradition and I love monopoly too!! Merry Christmas :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, Merry Christmas! have a great day :) xx

      Delete
  5. Have a lovely Christmas! :)
    Look forward to maybe meeting you at a Chloe's Cake Club meet in 2015.lol :p

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! yes will look forward to meeting you hopefully at the next cake club! xx

      Delete
  6. I hope you have a lovely festive season! I'm also a fan of the post-Christmas lunch festive walk (well, it's more like a waddle considering the amount of food I eat!)

    Tessa / Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great Christmas! Ha you're definitely right! After lunch waddle! xx

      Delete
  7. Have a fab Christmas hun, look forward to having you back in the new year :)

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete