My Little Box by 'Fleur De Force'

19.12.14
My Little Box Fleur De Force

It's that time of the month again; the arrival of My Little Box! It seems like it's been a long time since my last box for some reason, I think it's possibly because I'd heard rumours that this one was going to be a good one. I've been waiting for it each morning when the post man arrived (I'm sure its about time I was invited to the Royal Mail Christmas party)...


My Little Box Fleur De Force

My Little Box Fleur De Force

My Little Box Fleur De Force

This month was a collaboration with fellow blogger & vlogger Fleur De Force, as always there was a good mix of beauty and lifestyle items this month.

First off starting with this month's non-beauty bits. In December's box there were some lovely Christmas editions featuring some gorgeous name tags, masking tape and string; great wrapping essentials. I'm always organised when it comes to gift buying at Xmas but but when it comes to wrapping I'm very last minute, I still haven't wrapped my presents (bad I know) but when I do get to round to it I think these will come in handy. There was also a knitted hair band in the box; I'm not usually a fan of hair bands, at this time of year I much prefer a woolly hat but I must confess this looks rather cute on, it's really plain which I like and keeps my ears nice and warm! 

Next Beauty.. As always this month's box included three beauty items inside a lovely draw string bag. December's box had a own brand 'My little Beauty' lipstick, it looks quite dark in the tube however when it's applied it's a lovely sheer redish pink, lovely to add a bit of rosiness to the lips for everyday, quite festive too. This month's box also came with a Cow Shed Body lotion, this was quite a large bottle at 100ml which I was pleased about. I've never tried Cow Shed but heard good things so I was pleased it was in the box, it has a gorgeous ginger and lemon smell and is really refreshing to apply after a shower or bath. Lastly was some cream by L'Occatine; 'Cream Precieuse', this is a thick everyday cream that claims to make skin look younger and reduce wrinkles. I haven't tried this yet as the skincare routine I'm using at the moment is really suiting my skin but I did try some on my hand and it had a pleasant smell and appeared to be really moisturising, my only concern is that rich creams tend to make me break out. If you don't have fussy skin like me though this could be the one for you!

I really enjoyed this month's Christmas themed box, I hope y'all are in the Christmas spirit! 

3 comments

  1. This box is beyond adorable. They captured Fleur perfectly in the illustration, too.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it...I think we should be on commission haha :)

    Kay xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is soooo cute!

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete