A Timeless Piece

10.12.14

Well Hello again, I'm back to posting regularly after my little winter getaway (posts on that being prepared ASAP). Today I'm back with this classic watch which has recently been added to my everyday wrist wardrobe; the beautiful Daniel Wellington 'Sheffield Lady'*. I have to say I don't own many watches' i'm not a huge fan of fancy clumpy wrist wear & this is exactly why the Sheffield Lady appeals to me...


I love the simplicity of this DW piece, the watch is so simple and the read face is not busy at all, it classically and simply serves its purpose of telling the time. I hate when a watch face is so busy you can barley read what time it is, I always think a watch must be appealing but not distracting. It's a quite a masculine-looking watch which is exactly what I wanted; a thin leather strap holding a lightweight large round face, it's the perfect addition to my almost completely monochrome wardrobe - it goes with everything! Even if you're a bit more colourful than me (let's be honest it wouldn't take much!) it simple design means it goes with almost everything. It comes in rose gold or silver and has interchangeable straps (if you buy a classic watch with a leather strap you can get 50% off an extra NATO strap and free gift wrapping with purchase). I think it's a timeless piece that I will use for years to come!

If you order now you'll get it in time for christmas with free world wide shipping! You can also use my code 'hoildayemmag' to get 15% off all Daniel Wellington watches. Happy present buying (even if it is for yourself) ! Not long now only 15days, that sounds crazy!

Are you all prepared for Christmas? Whats on your list?  

3 comments

  1. Daniel Wellington watches are beyond gorgeous and I've been eyeing them up for awhile!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of the brand before but this is so classically beautiful! Timeless ;)

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic watch, it will last a lifetime and suit you regardless of whatever age you wear it.

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete