New Releases from LRP

13.11.14
 La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Eyes 15ml

La Roche Posay have been a staple in my skincare bag for a long time now and I'm always on the hunt for products by them, they seem to work miracles on my skin. I'm a huge fan of their La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and their Thermal Spring Water, so when I heard they had two new releases this month I was dying to get my hands on them..

La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum 30ml

LRP are launching two new products in the Pigmentclar range for dark spots, dull and uneven complexion. I suffer from dark spots and pigmentation with my skin and I'm a huge fan of serums, they always seem to be the most effective item in my skincare bag so I was all ears… 

La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum 30ml*

Firstly the Pigmentclar Serum; this is an intensive serum that’s specially designed to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Upon my first use of this I particularly noticed the very ‘liquidy’ formula, (very similar to Claudalie SOS Serum in texture) upon applying to my skin it was very gentle and soft, my skin seemed to drink it up. It’s specially formulated for sensitive skin, containing no parabens, which I suffer from so this was a bonus. I have now been trialling this product for the last month and have found even in that short time that my skin has been looking like it has more uniformity; my dark spots where I had scaring seem less purple toned. The scientific claims behind the product say that 'complexion looks brighter and more even and dark spots and pigment irregularities appear significantly reduced, 88% of consumers found their complexion looks fresher, 86% found their complexion was more luminous and 80% found their complexion looks more even'. I can say even in this short term use I have found this to be accurate. I apply this to my whole face and neckline, morning and night, with a 5p piece amount. Loving this serum.

La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Eyes 15ml*

Next a new eye product by LRP; their first eye correcting creme to ‘cure dullness in the eye area’. This is music to my ears with the bags I have lately, I have trouble sleeping so I always look dark and puffy eyed in the mornings. It contains light -reflecting pigments to illuminate the eye area. The applicator is metal and is very cooling on the under eye, I have to almost restrict myself from applying the whole bottle it feels that nice when applying! Such a soft and gentle cream that doesn’t make my mascara smudge throughout the day (as some rich creams do). My under eye skin has felt so much smoother after using this. I again use this morning and evenings in conjunction with the Pigmentclar serum and Thermal Spring Water. 

Overall I really like the new releases from LRP, they’ve done it again! More go-to products that I will continue to buy. What’s your favourite LRP product?

3 comments

  1. I am also a big fan of La Roche Posay products. I have tried their eye cream before and this one sounds amazing as I love metal balls applicators to de-puff my under eye area in the mornings. My favorite is the Effaclar A.I Target & Duo, also their sunscreen which I apply year around daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any of this range before but they look great xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete