My Little Cosy Box

23.11.14

It's that time again; my monthly My Little Box is here. This month's is 'cosy' themed, this box is perfect for the colder winter weather, from smoky makeup looks to warm nights in My Little Box have got winter covered...





I've been signed up to My Little Box now for the last three months, so far I've received the 'My Little Parisian Box' and the 'My Little Box by Diane von Furstenberg' all of which I've loved (see previous box posts here). Every moth there is two life style pieces, an illustration by Kano, My Little World magazine and three beauty items. 

Firstly talking beauty this month's box contained a mascara and a black eyeliner from My Little Box's own beauty range and a Yves Rocher dark brown eyeshadow, I'm loving brown smokey eyes for winter so these products will most definitely come in handy. As always the monthly box features a few lifestyle pieces, this month was no exception; there was a mini-expresso mug with a quote on it saying 'How is your day gonna be?' and then on the inside of the cup just one word; 'Happy', it's such a cute little mug! This month's box also contained a heat pillow designed by Tsumori Chisato, this month's box is like a mini kit of essentials for winter from makeup looks to cosy nights in My Little Box definitely brought their game with this month's box. The illustration this month was also inspired by the cosy theme.

I loved this month's box, as always! Are you signed up to MLB? What do you think? 

4 comments

  1. These boxes are seriously the cutest! I need to sign up at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved mine too �� so cute!

    K xx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boxes are so adorable and lovely. The items are beautifully designed and absolutely stunning. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This box is so, so cute! I really want to sign up to a subscription box, but there's so much choice, I'm struggling to decide which one?!

    www.shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk

    love Lucy xxx

    ReplyDelete