Party Ready with Bourjois

29.10.14
Bourjois

Last Thursday I was lucky enough to attend the #24hrpartyready event for Bourjois Paris to get a sneaky preview of their new season colours for lips, eyes and nails. It was hosted in LDN at the swanky St. Martin's Lane Hotel in Leicester Square...


Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

Bourjois

The hotel was beautiful, the lobby so stylish and chic. I then followed on to the back room where the event was being held. The room was filled with gorgeous roses and makeup everywhere! I was like a kid in a candy store, I fell in love with all of their new range but my particular fave of the night was the Eyeshadow Quads; they offer four colours all in different shades, I particularly love the purple and browns palette called 'Over Rose' as I think it's perfect for A/W, it also has a sparkly shade in the middle of the palette so it's great for taking a day time look to night. 

So I grabbed one of the delicious cocktails then began milling round the room where I met some lovely bloggers.  One of the highlights of the night for me was being drawn by Lucia from 'Lu & Me' who is a fashion illustrator, she sat us down and began drawing self portraits, not with pens or pencils but with makeup! I thought this was brilliantly creative, Lucia has so much talent her work is beautiful. There was also a nail bar, makeup artist stands and GHD hair stylists there to give us some pampering. I opted to have a manicure done. I went for Bourjois' new gel polish in the colour 'Into The Grey' which I am in love with, I'm still noticing the shine to my nails! After a few macaroons and lots of chatting it was the end of the night, I left with a fabulous goodie bag from Bourjois & GHD! Thank you to everyone at Bourjois for a fantastic night! 

As you may know I'm Newcastle based so don't get to attend LDN events all of the time, I was delighted I was in LDN at the time of the event, I will also have a post on the other things I got up to on my trip soon so stay tuned! .. 

3 comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely evening, I'm a huge fan of the Magic Nail Polish Remover :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the event looked so fun. I am loving the look of the palettes and that glittery polish. the food also looked amazing
    www.fashionandbeautytribes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that palette with the olive green colour, so interested to see how it looks on. Youre super lucky to get invited to these kinds of events!

    styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete