Cloud Nine | The Magical Duet

17.9.14

It's rare that I branch out to try new hair care products, once I find something I love I tend to stay loyal to it. I've been waiting a while to post this review to make sure I was 100% in love with it...


I'm nearly at the end of both bottles of Magical Hair Care by Cloud Nine. I've been using the Magical Duet Set from the 'Repair and Protect' collection...

Firstly; the Quick Dry Potion. This is a half oil half serum consistency that mixes together when you shake the bottle. This product claims to 'minimise drying time by at least 50%, offer complete heat protection and tame frizz'. I just spray this directly on to my damp hair, if your hair is anything like mine and takes years to dry then this is your answer! I'm not sure how it works but it's amazing! It literally takes me around 10 mins to blast my hair now and I'm done! Great for early mornings when you don't have much time on your hands. 

Next; the Magical Remedy. This can be used as a conditioner or a leave in conditioner. I prefer to use this as a leave in conditioner. I have oily hair so using a heavy conditioner in the shower can leave my hair looking greasy; hence why I prefer a leave in conditioner, it allows me to just apply to the very ends of my hair. This made my hair feel so healthy upon application and you only need the tiniest amount. I had blonde hair before recently going slightly darker and I would say this is a must for blondes. As you Blondie's all know having bleached hair can take its toll on the condition of your hair; this gets it feeling ultra-healthy again. My split ends felt and were visibly reduced. So much easier to manage after using this.

I love Cloud Nine hair products and they will now take a prominent place in my hair routine! Have you used anything from Cloud Nine before?

Shop this Post 

2 comments

  1. Ooh I've never heard of these guys before! I love quick-dry stuff. I've been using Redken pillow-proof one which works really well too! :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | Fun, Food & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah will have to check out the Redken one! I didn't even know quick dry sprays existed until using these.. Love them :) xx

      Delete