The Bathory

18.8.14
The Bathory

Today I'm talking bath salts! I've never been majorly into baths - my other half enjoys a bath all the time; I'm more of a shower gal. However now I've tried these salts from The Bathory I think that will change, I reeeeealy enjoyed this..


The Bathory appealed to me immediately - mainly due to the fact you can select your own ingredients online. I'm a sucker for anything with a personal touch. On their website you can select from 3 different types of baths - a soothing bath, a detox bath and a basking bath... I chose a soothing bath with hydrating oatmeal, butter milk and honey. I thought the soothe option would suit my skin very well as it's sensitive and I also get dry skin on my legs. I then went on to select more personalised ingredients, at this stage in the process you can select 3 different essential oils from a range of 10 you would like in your bath soak. As you can see from the packaging above I chose ylang ylang, camomile and sandal wood. 

My order was processed so quickly and the product was with me within two days! I loved the black jar which the salts come in, I really like the typography and I was surprised that it's made from glass so it can be re-used to store other items like makeup brushes etc. The bath salts are almost powder formed, they dissolve so easily into the water. You can use 25% for a 'quick fix',  50% for 'full benefits' and 100% for 'the bath of your life'. I chose to use 25% & I can honestly say that was enough for me! My bath smelt soooo good and the water and my skin felt amazingly soft! Such a great product that I think I would use over bubble bath any day. I'm now a bath convert! Thanks to the Bathory.

Shop This Post

5 comments

  1. Sounds like such a good site and product! I love bath products :-)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! its one of my faves now love it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a good idea I love things with a personal gift and this would make such a great gift :) xx

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good idea actually I didn't think of that, I have a few birthdays coming up! :) xx

      Delete
  3. After moving house my mum removed our bath so I've not had the privilege of products like this for at least 3 years. I move out next week with one of my friends for the first time and we have a bath!! Result!! This will be the first thing I purchase for my moving in soak :)

    Charlotte x
    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete