La Roche Posay TSW

1.8.14
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Review

A water spray in these dry summer months is a must have in my opinion! This is something that hasn't left my sight. As you may already know I love ‘spritzes’! I picked this up on a whim as I was all hot and flustered.. 
It was a VERY hot day on this particular day and Boots didn't seem to have any air con, The La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water was looking ever so appealing. My mind was telling me not to pay £8.00 for a bottle of water to spray on my face, but my ever so disheveled hot messy appearance was! Ha.. 

After enduring the heat for long enough I caved in and bought it. I was immediately satisfied by its refreshing effects, it felt glorious and immediately cooled me down. After getting the products home I thought it would sit in my bag until the next hot day; however I then began reading some reviews that said people with sensitive skin had really seen benefits from incorporating this into their regime. I decided to give it a go before bed time & I'm actually really glad I did. This is now in my every day skin care bag, not just for when I'm hot, I now use it in the mornings and also once before bed before applying my moisturiser. It makes my skin feel SO soft and when my skin is a little angry this just seems to soothe and calm my skin down. It can also be used to set makeup.
A little tip… I've even been keeping mine in the fridge to get that extra cool feel on hot days.
I really did only buy this spray to cool myself down, I didn't expect to feel any benefits from it but my sensitive skin loves it! I've heard Avene do a good spa water spray too! What do you think of water sprays? A waste of money? Or do you find they work for you too? 
Shop This Post

3 comments

  1. I use the Avene water and love it - it's another that.works well for sensitive skin. My favourite thing about it is that it soothes irritated eyes too! I think it's also a little cheaper than the LRP offering so I recommend it!
    Rebecca - The Two Twenty Somethings
    (www.thetwotwentysomethings.blogspot.co.uk)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats good to know! I think I might give the Avene one a go once I finish the LRP! thanks Rebecca :) xx

      Delete