August Birchbox

16.8.14
August Birchbox

You may notice last month I missed my usual BB post as I featured a new fragrance box I had been trialling. I'm back today with another Birchbox unboxing/ review. I love seeing what everyone got and I think you get some really good items - I have to say I haven't been disappointed yet...


August Birchbox

August Birchbox

August Birchbox

This month’s box was travel themed. Some of the travel themed items it came with this month were travel check lists, SPF CC creams, a mini travel bag and a sample book - this is perfect timing as it’s just over two weeks till I jet off on my jollies. My absolute favourite full size item in this month’s box was the creme shadow, upon opening I thought hmmm let’s see if the colour is wearable as it was in a purple packaged travel themed box; I thought it might have been a bright colour (I'm not a fan of brights on my eyes), thankfully it was a lovely brown golden colour, very similar to one of my everyday favourites by Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the colour ‘On and Bronze’, the consistency of the eye shadow was so soft and blended effortlessly! I did need to use a primer alongside this product for my oily lids but apart from that I loved it. I might see what other colours are available from Wild about Beauty.

 I was very happy with this month’s Birchbox as usual. Are you subscribed to Birchbox? What was your favourite this month? 

Shop This Post 

No comments

Post a Comment