Zara Sale

4.7.14
Zara Sale

I'm going on holiday in September this year and all of the summer items are going into the sale so it's been perfect timing! Zara sale is always a must do on my list. I always seem to find some really good staple pieces..

zara sale

zara sale

zara sale

zara sale

zara sale

So, yesterday I was looking around for some bargains. I've been trying to stick with my whole 'purposeful shopping' motto, in the sense I will only buy things if I already have something to go with them, so I plan full outfits rather than just buying things I don't get much wear out of. Zara sale was on! Squeeee .. 

I usually always find loads in there sale. I went to the changing rooms with about 9 things and managed to be sensible and only leave with two. Firstly I picked up the clutch; I've got black and white clutches but no colourful ones. I thought it would give plain outfits a little something, especially on holiday with a tan. It was reduced all the way down to £9.99. Bargain! 

Lastly I picked up this plain useful top from Zara's TRF range. I wanted a cropped top to wear with denim shorts. I liked how it wasn't totally plain and still had a little fringe detail around the edges. It's an over-sized fit, I usually go for a medium/large in Zara and I managed to nab the last one in a small. I thought with a nice necklace and bright lipstick it would be a staple wardrobe piece. I'm not actually sure if this was in the sale as there was no label but I paid £16.00 which is still a bargain in my eyes as the top is really good quality material and fits nicely on.

I love when you find pieces you know you can pair with so much! What do you think of the Zara sale this year? Have you found any goodies?



6 comments

  1. You got some amazing pieces in the Zara sale lovely! I LOVE the clutch bag!!!
    I just posted about what I managed to pick up in the Zara sale this morning. :)
    http://www.ellistuesday.com/2014/07/zara-sale-haul.html
    I'd love if you could have a little look at what I managed to find.

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has such a lovely design!
    This is a great post - I love the top and that little purse/clutch.

    lorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you picked up especially the clutch, you can never have to many :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lOVE THIS white shirt ,very good pick http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete