Thank you, yes you!

19.7.14

I hope the title of this post didn’t sound like that well known advert that played in my head as I typed it … Anyway… Today I wanted to do a post dedicated to my thanks to you! I was unbelievably shocked /excited /happy/’omg'ing’ when I found out the news - which you may have seen a snippet of underneath my profile picture ...
Before I get into the post sorry if you have already read this a million times on my Twitter or Facebook! I just thought it needed to be said on the blog too :)

drum roll. . . 

I was short listed for the Cosmopolitan Blog awards under the category Best New Beauty Blogger!!!! When I say I was shocked it’s an understatement,  I honestly didn't even rush to check the results, then I found out when a few people started tweeting to congratulate me. I couldn't believe it. I am honestly honoured to have been shortlisted; I really did not expect it at all. I don't think I stopped smiling after I heard the news. 
 I just wanted to dedicate a post to say thank you; anyone who reads my blog and that voted for me I can’t tell you how much it means to me. If you are first time reading, regular reading, family, friends or fellow bloggers or even a complete stranger thank you all! I wouldn’t be in this position without you! When I started this website I honestly just wrote it for myself, I didn’t ever think I would have readers that enjoy what I post or that an opportunity like this would have come from it. There are so many amazing bloggers nominated; we all find out who wins at the awards evening in London in October. I’m looking forward to meeting to new bloggers and I'm already on the hunt for a dress! Any suggestions in the comments would be fabulous!
You can still vote for me and all of the other bloggers to win HERE - I'm under the category Best New beauty Blogger and select 'Emma Griffy'

Seriously,
Thank you lots and lots!
xx

4 comments

  1. This is actually amazing!!! I'm so happy for you and incredibly proud! It couldn't happen to a nicer person!! So exciting! Fingers crossed for the win :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much Kayleigh!! :D Having my fellow bloggers support means a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma well done!! I am so excited for you! You definitely have my vote :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! I really appreciate it :D xxx

      Delete