John Frieda Sheer Blonde

30.7.14

I always get that feeling in summer where I just want my hair blonder and blonder and blonder. I think it really brightens the face and makes summer outfits look more 'beachy' and 'boho'...


I've been using John Frieda's Sheer Blonde shampoo. I can honestly say I can really see a difference. I've been using it for a while now, reserving my judgement until I've fully tested it out. I wash my hair almost everyday so I was worried that with it being a lightening shampoo that it would have drying effects on my hair; I can't say my hair feels dry at all. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner along side the Brightening Oil Elixir, applying it to damp hair. My hair feels like it's in such good condition! Even though I have dark roots this didn't effect the tone of the dark areas as before using the Sheer Blonde range I was worried that it would lighten the dark bits or even worse make them ginger! It hasn't at all. I will most definitely continue to use this as my summer shampoo. 

Shop this post...

2 comments

  1. So cool it works! I use the Brunette John Frieda shampoo and also like you my hair doesn't feels dry at all!
    It is a good brand!
    x Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of going dark later on in the year so I'll bear in mind that the brunette is good too! :) xx

      Delete