June Birchbox

17.6.14

June Birchbox arrival! This is my second box since I have signed up to Birchbox and must say I am still impressed. This month's box was Brazilian themed with the World Cup being on...





 I like the colours of the drawstring bag but as far as the World Cup goes i'm not that into football. There are some nice little treats that I have enjoyed using..


 My favourites this month are firstly the Yves Roche Lipstick in the colour '22 Coral Doux'love this lipstick! I feel myself and lipsticks have lost our way lately; especially when it comes to bright colours, I've been much more into just wearing a nude/mauve shade lip liner which I was a bit sad about with summer coming up as I do like a bit of colour. I just felt brights weren't suiting my skin tone lately - however this lipstick has changed my opinion dramatically. I never thought I was a sheer finish kinda gal until trying this (now I'm thinking that might have been the issue all along!). The colour is beautifully natural yet still bright, majorly hydrating and it's staying power is great too. Love it. My second favourite from this month's box is the Beauty Blender. I already own a beauty blender but it's nice to have a fresh new one as my old one was getting a little grubby - It even comes with a mini circular 'solid' soap especially for cleaning brushes or sponges. As always I cant wait for my next box!

1 comment

  1. This looks like such a great box, think I may have to subscribe.

    Gaby x

    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete