Clearing My Skin | Morning Routine

15.6.14

Today over on my YouTube channel 'Emma Griffy' I decided to film a video on how I cleared my skin with my morning routine. I have very complicated skin that's oily, dry and sensitive...




I feel the products I use in my morning routine have really help to combat the blemishes I had. I scrapped my old skincare routine as I felt I was using far too many products that were overloading my skin. I think I've found a balance now and a skin care routine that works for me. I hope this may be of some help to others with similar skin issues. Don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe if you enjoy :) There will be a night time routine on its way too!

1 comment

  1. I have had so many issues with my skin recently. It's nice to see what people are using and tips are always nice

    ReplyDelete