A New Love

3.6.14



You may have seen this featured in my recent video on YouTube as I was wearing it and talking about it - if you want to watch that rather than read below you can click here. I know I've said before that I've found my favourite lipstick colour but I keep discovering new colours and then I find new loves. This one is 'Patisserie' by MAC which has a Lustre finish. It's my most recent favourite discovery. I love the colour. It's joined my other perfect nude group of lipsticks. I swatched it on my skin but it was difficult to photograph, I tried to show it on my lips instead. It's a nude with 'pinky' tones and a tiny bit of a gold shimmer in it. I don't like shimmery or glittery lip products particularly but the shimmer is almost undetectable on the lips. Perfect for everyday, it now has a new home in my everyday handbag! LOVE 


FIND ME | YOUTUBE TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN'' |

1 comment

  1. This colour looks gorgeous on you Emma! my sister bought this shade a couple of days ago and loves it so I may have to pinch it :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete