Most Loved ATM

21.5.14



Today I thought I would do a post on two items I cant get enough of lately. Ive wore these items nearly everyday/every other day over the past two weeks so figured they where worthy of a blog post.

 We've had lovely weather in England at the moment meaning I can get full use out of my Topshop Sandals. Ive been enjoying wearing bright nail varnish on my tootsies too - finally they can see the light of day! they are so comfy and go with almost every outfit, such a good staple piece. 

As for lips I cant stop wearing Stilla stay all day lipsticks, I have these in a few colours and they are amazing. They really do stay alllllllll day. I have also been loving a red lip with minimal eye makeup. The colour I have is 'Beso' its the perfect red with blue undertones (which make your teeth look really white). I also like that you can achieve a really bold lip with this lip colour or you can blot it off for a more day time look. LOVE!

Sandals Topshop - £26.00
Stilla stay all Day Lipstick 'Beso' - £15.00

What beauty / fashion items do you love at the moment?

If you enjoyed this post click here to vote my nominate my blog as 'Best New Beauty Blog' in the Cosmopolitan Blogger Awards 2014 


FIND ME | 
YOUTUBE TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN'' |

4 comments

  1. I'm loving red lips at the moment. I used Stilla makeup years ago, but not recently, I must go back to them and try out some of their new stuff.
    Nice sandals too
    x tink x
    allabouttink.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that! Looks amazing..
    Cant say I'm a huge fan of the 'ugly sandals', maybe I'll warm to them!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red lip looks awesome but same as Daisy, I just can't get into the 'ugly sandals' trend! xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great product! stays all day, one of my favorite red lipsticks.... I know a lot of people cant warm to the sliders, they are SO comfy though! :) xx

    ReplyDelete