I Need Your Help

17.5.14


Today I am writing to ask my lovely readers for some help..

The Cosmopolitan Blog Awards are back, giving recognition to their favourite blogs. Once again, Next is sponsoring the Awards and nurturing top talent by presenting the Best Newcomer Award.  I thought this was a great chance to get involved!

They have lots of different categories to enter into. This year I am attempting the enter the 'Best New Beauty Blogger' category. I only started my blog in January so I have never had a chance to enter into one of these competitions before; exciting!

I would really really REALLY appreciate it if you have ever read my blog or enjoy my content if you could vote for me :) All you have to do is go to Cosmopolitan's page by clicking here and select 'Best New Beauty Blogger' and leave my blog URL which is www.emmagriffy.blogspot.co.uk

I'm not expecting to win as I know there are so many amazing beauty blogs out there but I thought it was worth a try!


Thank you so much in advance 

xx

FIND ME | YOUTUBE TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN'' |


1 comment

  1. You have as good a chance as any Emma! good luck :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete