The Diamond Inn

25.3.14




If you have read my previous blog post you probably seen that Luke and I won a nights stay, drinks and breakfast at The Diamond Inn pub and hotel. We had a lovely night.. As usual I took my camera along with me..

The area in which we stayed in was in a separate side building.


The room was really spacious. It came with a REALLY comfy double bed and a lounge area.


The style of the room was traditional with a modern twist, it had a lovely atmosphere. It almost felt like I was staying at someone's house. Very homely


    The bathroom was modern and spacious


It came accompanied with toiletries


After exploring our room we then got ready to go out. A little snap of Luke getting ready.


They offered us free drinks which was really kind of them. Such friendly staff


The next day..



There was complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits in the room


We then made our way through to the breakfast area to get our free breakfast. You could choose between continental and full English. We opted for full English..


 It was really yummy! And set us up for the day


After our breakfast we headed out for a walk around Ponteland as it was a glorious day!



I hope you enjoyed this post. I would like to kindly thank The Diamond for everything! Very happy with our stay and would highly recommend it if your looking for somewhere to stay in Ponteland.

Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed :) 


 Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

2 comments

  1. It looks lovely there, The hotel/pub looks so pretty too! Glad you had a great time :)

    Tabitha Beckett - tabithacourtney.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) checking out your blog now! xx

    ReplyDelete